Signed in as:
The Jennings Lodge / Candy Lane PTA is
committed to equity and the success of each
student. Equity fosters an inclusive and barrier-free
environment where each student will have access to
a high-quality education and can follow their own
path in reaching their full potential.
Today and every day we:
• embrace and affirm the identity of each student inclusive
of race, ethnicity, family economics, mobility, language,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
initial proficiencies, and religion.
• attempt to identify and remove systemic barriers that
perpetuate disparities and disproportionate outcomes for
students in historically marginalized populations.
• develop policies and practices that create the expectation
for action and develop pathways to successful outcomes
for each student, prioritizing historically marginalized
• allocate resources and administer programs and
operations that support equity in our schools.
• make sustainable decisions that align with our district’s
mission and vision.
• strive to create a board and membership that reflects the
diversity of the community we serve.
• partner collaboratively with families and community to
deepen cultural understanding, build positive
relationships, and hold high expectations for each
• uphold safety, respect, and care in each of our spaces.
• know each student matters. Every single one of them.
Copyright © 2023 Jennings Lodge/Candy Lane PTA - All Rights Reserved.